Saturday 15 May, 2010

It is not safe, anymore.


I’m talking about the cabinet of your two wheeler.
Unlocking it without key have become as easy as locking it.
Two days before, I kept my mobile and purse (with everything possible in it) in the cabinet of Activa, LOCKED it. After returning, lock was broken, and you know the following. (I know some people must be thinking, why there is always something wrong with me and my mobile. Huh!)
If there are too many vehicles in parking and that “someone” special watches u keeping something in it, be assured, it is gone.
My sis told me this story which she recently read in a newspaper.
“”A lady was alone at home. A plumber ranged the doorbell and was supposed to do some repairing.
Her daughter at school needed pickup.
In a dilemma, that plumber might steal her gold jewellery; she took it all with her to school, locked it in the cabinet of her vehicle.
She returned only to find the cabinet lock damaged and you know what. All in the count of few minutes.””
My sis almost consoled me with this story :)
Well, this is just to warn you if in case u are unaware of it.
==================================================================================
BTW, don’t you think cricket should be banned in India for at least two years?
Mainly for three reasons –
  1.     To resolve all these, Modimania, BCCI, IPL’s JHOL
  2.     To get players back in shape (good shape)
  3.     And I am personally really very bored of news with all the cricket in it
Also, the players can get uninterrupted parties for two years…the captain says, “parties ke beech me cricket bahut aa jata hai.” So touchy situation.

2 comments:

maverick said...

cricket wala part is more interseting

Paresh said...

'Ban on Cricket' is a bad idea because it is one of the few things that keeps India united.